Thought you'd like to know that I'm in the process of taking my Christmas decorations down.
This year I didn't feel the need to drag out every single decoration I own, like I usually do, resulting in more simplicity yet bigger impact.
I loved how my front room look. LOVED.
My favorite part was the soft glow in the evenings thanks to one lovely string of LED lights that I had wrapped around garland. I'm trying to figure out how I can incorporate it into my every day decor (the lights, not the garland). Any ideas??
I have to say with everything being taken down and thoroughly dusted.... my front room now looks so naked!
Well, Almost......
Does Anyone Still Read and Write Blogs?
10 months ago



Impressive. Who knows when I will take mine down? I like to drag Christmas into February, if possible. . . .
ReplyDeleteby the way, I love both blogging Becky and FB Becky, so there!