Monday, July 6, 2009

From the other side.

Last night Drew picked up the camera and started taking pictures of the kids.

I just put them on the computer and it was interesting to see what he came up with.

Cute picture of Carson..

Kaitlyn uh.. um.. playing with scissors? Oh. Huh. Let's hope no children were harmed in the taking of that picture. At least she was post-bath and super clean. Yeah, that makes it all better.Wait, those jammies were from yesterday morning. Does this mean Drew took pictures twice yesterday? Who knew!

Now THIS is the real deal of Kait, post bath and in her jammies. How did he get her to smile and not run away?? I must take too many pictures. She loooves her Daddy!
This is even better! Maybe I should retire as the family photographer.
... or not. And now we get to the back pictures.

Half of Aubrey. Half of my back (I'm washing Hade's hair). All taken via mirror reflection. At least he's unique.
He convinced me to join in with the mirror action. Apparently our mirror is not as clean looking from all angles and with a flash.

Looks like he's giving it a try in our bedroom..
Ha! At least I'm not the only one that gets blurry pictures of our lighting fast children.

I wonder what pictures my kids would come up with.. I might just have to let them try (with my old camera).

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!

    I love not-typical images--like, I love the one Drew took of the two of you (in your mirror that may or may not be slightly smudgy--just the way I like them!).

    What darling kids you have!

    ReplyDelete