Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Clean Up.

Thought you'd like to know that I'm in the process of taking my Christmas decorations down.

This year I didn't feel the need to drag out every single decoration I own, like I usually do, resulting in more simplicity yet bigger impact.

I loved how my front room look.  LOVED.

My favorite part was the soft glow in the evenings thanks to one lovely string of LED lights that I had wrapped around garland.   I'm trying to figure out how I can incorporate it into my every day decor (the lights, not the garland).  Any ideas??

I have to say with everything being taken down and thoroughly dusted.... my front room now looks so naked!




Well, Almost......


1 comment:

  1. Impressive. Who knows when I will take mine down? I like to drag Christmas into February, if possible. . . .

    by the way, I love both blogging Becky and FB Becky, so there!

    ReplyDelete