Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Consider this your warning.

Dear Flies:

I know that only two of you have entered my home. I can understand that as you bump into our front window that you're only trying to leave.

However, Carson does not like you. He thinks you're a bee.

As you, me and the lamppost know, he's extremely loud. And well, I just can't take it any more. His constant shreiking that he can see a bee and that he wants you to leave is really getting to me. (even if it is nice that he'll spend an HOUR at our front window, with a tissue, in hopes of squishing you)

I'm considering taking appropriate measures.. and Carson IS at the point of taking appropriate measures. And you won't survive. Nor will my nice things.



Please, leave. Don't come back.

Kindest Regards,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment