Monday, May 11, 2009

A few wedding pictures.

I sadly ran out of batteries and forgot to charge the rechargeables which resulted in NO pictures from my brother-in-law's wedding this past weekend. :o( However, once Marci is back from their honeymoon I'll be able to get some (many) from her. The kids were sooooo cute!!

At the very end of the night Drew was lovely enough to scrounge around in the garage for two working batteries so that we could take a few pictures of us (like 4 before those died, lol).

If you wanna see them, they're on my weight loss blog although I'm sure you already have it bookmarked or are following along.

Go and look! Feel free to leave comments.. I heart comments. :o)

I just have to add that the wedding was perfect (well, maybe minus a few odd stories from the person marrying them.. he told one that involved frozen vomit.. yeah....). Marci look GORGEOUS and I'm so, so, so happy for her and Lock. And now that she's family, she'll never get rid of us!!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment