Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A healthy give-a-way!

Today I have a give-a-way that I think you should take the time to enter.

This is a link to my friend Kelly's blog:
 What are my kids eating?.

Kelly is the busy mom of two young children (who are really active in different sports and she works full time).  She is very passionate about taking the time to make sure that her kids (and her- she practices what she preaches) are eating healthy and educating others to do the same.  We've been friends for over 7 years now and she's definitely influenced me- I haven't bought a box of Hamburger Helper in years!  Part of her blog headline reads: Trying to keep it Healthy, Simple, Affordable and Real.  Yep, sounds like Kelly to me!  She doesn't use processed foods, she rarely spends more than 30 minutes cooking dinner, she shares coupons to help make their lifestyle very affordable and Kelly is just plain awesome.  Love her!!

For her blog's one year anniversary, she is having a give-a-way which is hosted by Cliff Bar and Company.  Nice!!!   She explains what you need to do to enter (super easy) but I think you should also subscribe to her blog and she's also on facebook if you're interested.  You won't regret it!!  Contest ends on the Monday, Jan. 24th.

And because it's practically impossible for me to blog without a picture, here's one of Kait.

While I was browsing in Lane Bryant this afternoon, Kaitlyn spent most of her time looking at the pretty jewelry.  I guess I took to long because after awhile she took it upon herself to relax George Costanza style.


She is such a funny little girl!  Now go enter that contest!!

2 comments:

  1. Wait...you went shopping without me? Remember how we are supposed to go shopping together? Did you get anything good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Becky. You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete