Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quite the problem.

If any of you had knocked on my front door this afternoon, I wouldn't have been able to invite you in.

Why???

Because there was no way for me to approach my door without safety gear and mountain boots.



If you will notice to the left of this picture, you'll see that everyone has their own hook for their coat and backpack.  And there's that huge basket for their shoes


Yet almost every day, I'm reminding my kids to put their stuff away where it belongs.

*sigh*

Anyone else ever have this problem??? 

3 comments:

  1. Not so much in this house. But SOOOOOO bad in the old house. I hated that the front door dumped us right into the living room with no place to drop their stuff. Well, no place except right in front of the door, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY what you mean!! Garage door has hooks for coats and place for shoes, but they never seem to make it there. At least by the front door I can kick stuff out of the way, but it ALWAYS piles up there too! Grrrrr I need to buy some of the hooks for backpacks like you have :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I am not the only one!! I am so sick of tripping over backpacks, stumbling over coats and jackets, falling over shoes. I wish I was as organized as you and had the place for my kids to put things.

    ReplyDelete