Friday, September 12, 2008

Editing Fun

Yes, that's right.. editing pictures can be FUN! Well, for me. lol I love how you can totally change a picture with just a few clicks. Today I went with really changing up the contrast/shadow/exposure. Just remember that "save as" is your friend.
Hope you enjoy the Before & After shots!!


I walked in my front room to see Carson SITTING ON MY PIANO! I covered my mouth to prevent the screams from coming out, took a few quick pictures (camera was on the piano) and reminded him to please NEVER do that again.
BEFORE:

























AFTER:


He's trying to show you there's an owie on his foot.
He doesn't actually have one so don't look too hard.
BEFORE:

























AFTER:


BEFORE:
























AFTER:
I am in love with this picture. Like, want to have it put on a wrapped canvas Love.

I tried getting of one of us together but you know Mr. Moving-at-all-times....

And then we heard it.. baby bug was awake! You can see how she pulls her bumper padding down to peek out.


















Hi cute baby!
BEFORE:



















AFTER:

BEFORE:



















AFTER:

BEFORE:



















AFTER:
Video of us peeking at Kait. The loud thump was a toy being thrown. :-/

Trying to get Hade in his new Halloween shirt (sure looks scarier now than it did inside walmart lol).
BEFORE:

























AFTER:

Lastly, here's our flag. I took this before going to bed last night..



And there you have it. Wasn't that more fun than a barrel full of monkeys???? :-D

1 comment:

  1. I think you do a really good job on the editing. I really like the one where carson is on the floor and the piture is above him.

    ReplyDelete