Friday, September 5, 2008

It's MONTAGE time!!

Yes, it's that time of year again... MONTAGE! Included are pictures from June until now. I'm going to go ahead and lay it all out for you.. it's almost seven minutes long. There, I said it. But, I've watched it about 20 times so surely you can watch it once. Right???

Need more convincing? Included in the montage are the infamous OOMPA-LOOMPA pictures!! Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, my very bright and intelligent oldest two children decided to make a slurry using a (used) pink smoke bomb. And then they put it on their face. Yeah. It was great fun calling poison control to make sure some weird chemical wasn't going into their FACIAL skin (and hearing the lady trying not to laugh). Even more fun scrubbing and scrubbing it off... but if that wasn't fun enough, they both had dental appointments the following morning. I'm sure the leftover pinkness made the staff question what was going on at my house but I wasn't about to say a thing!

Anyway, just click on the link below and ENJOY!! And feel free to leave me a comment (come on, my children were slightly neglected while I put this together.. let something good come out of this!).

View this montage created at One True Media
Summer 2008

1 comment:

  1. sooo cute. you should teach me how do that. Looks like you need to come to my house.

    ReplyDelete